You have now completed the Design of Public Spaces Standard module.
- About the Design of Public Spaces Standard
- How the Standard Relates to Other Requirements of the Integrated Accessibility Standards Regulation (IASR)
- Who Must Comply?
- Compliance Timelines for the Design of Public Spaces Standard
- Recreational Trails and Beach Access Routes
- Requirements for Recreational Trails and Beach Access Routes
- Outdoor Public Use Eating Areas
- Outdoor Play Spaces
- Exterior Paths of Travel
- Accessible Parking
- Requirements for Accessible Off-Street Parking
- Requirements for Accessible On-Street Parking
- Obtaining Services
- Maintenance Planning
If you are required to provide confirmation of your training covered in this module, a sample completion certificate which you can sign and date is provided on the AccessForward.ca website.
AccessForward cannot certify completion. It is the responsibility of the individual to certify that they have completed the module content.