You have now completed the Customer Service Standard module.
You have learned about:
- the purpose of the Accessibility for Ontarians with Disabilities Act, 2005
- the requirements of the Customer Service Standard
- tips on interacting with people with various types of disabilities
- tips on interacting with people who use an assistive device or require the assistance of a service animal or support person
- what to do if a customer with a disability is having difficulty accessing your organization’s goods, services or facilities
If there are any areas that you need to repeat, take the time now to review and ask yourself:
- What have I learned about serving customers with disabilities?
- What will I do differently from now on?
If you are required to provide confirmation of your training covered in this module, a sample completion certificate which you can sign and date is provided on the accessforward.ca opens in a new window website.
AccessForward cannot certify completion. It is the responsibility of the individual to certify that they have completed the module content.